Tuesday, March 30, 2010

If I go missing ...

I've recently joined a personal finance forum on the Internet (you know, because I enjoy diving into my swimming pool full of diamonds and gold coins, and I wanted to share the experience with like-minded people), and I told MFC that I replied to a post asking how female members on the forum became interested in finance.

MFC: Hang on a minute. You told an Internet forum that you were female?

an9ie: Yeah. What's wrong with that?

MFC: Oooookay. Well, when some weirdo abducts you, and the police ask me if I want to file a missing persons report, I'm going to say, "You see, officer, she DID tell an Internet forum that she was a girl," and they'll just nod and walk away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unless you post your name and address there is no problem is there? Re the book rave site, I tried to add it to my Google Reader but it won't let me. Any idea why? Jamez

an9ie said...

Well, MFC is a very strange and paranoid man.

Glad to hear your Google Reader problem fixed itself tonight!

Daph said...

I hope you have an Eric Cartman-esque money bath somewhere in your house to complement your jewel pool :D Tee hee hee :)