Thursday, December 03, 2009

Confession

The Backstreet Boys are coming to Perth in March 2010. 

I am very excited.

That is all.

Oh alright, that's not all. Because if I buy a ticket, I'm not just investing (investing?) in an incredible stadium experience, I'm also going to relive my bittersweet youth.

And if they don't get all the dance moves right for, "Quit Playing Games With My Heart"*, I am going to throw rocks at them. 

Except for Kevin. You've always been my favourite, sweet Kevin. In fact, let's check the BB Wikipedia entry to see what the boys have been up to.

...

Kevin left? Damn yooou, Kevin!

* Or am I thinking of another song? Because there weren't that many dance moves in "Quit Playing Games With My Heart", but in the video they did wear really thin shirts, and then it rained, and the shirts stuck to them, and then all the buttons came undone and ... hmm, maybe THAT's why it's my favourite song.

1 Comment:

Daph said...

Ahhh Kevin was my favourite too- so awesomely brooding :P