Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Introducing...

Mr Toki Wartooth Bun-bun (name reached by consensus after hours of negotiation).

I'm a bit shy at first ...

... but curiosity soon gets the better of me.


Model sheet. Side view. Heehee. Sorry, that was an animation joke.

Front view.

Toki is on top of the laundry bench in these pictures. I don't know how he gets up there, but he's usually sitting on the washing machine or behind the clothes baskets when we come in to say hello.

Such a handsome fellow with his sleek black coat. There is a tiny white stripe on his nose and faint white socks on each paw.

MFC is going to do a little drive-around in his area on the weekend to look for "Lost Rabbit" signs, but he's kinda hoping he won't find any :)

5 comments:

Sophie said...

Eee! Cute!

Genevieve said...

aww so what happened?

reminds me of when we found our dog tasha (well, she's old and dead now lol). my mom found her and there were a few lost dog signs but my mom kinda ignored them & then we put up a few "found dog" signs but i took them down to make sure we kept her. we did end up keeping her and not long after she gave birth to my bff- bear! <3

Chris said...

Duuuuuuuude! A black rabbit with black eyes! I want one. LOL. Who knew rabbits could get red eye too?

Bronwyn, said...

Did anyone claim your cute wabbit?

an9ie said...

Nope, drove around looking for "Lost" signs, asked the neighbours and no one knows who he belongs to. (Or maybe no one wants to claim him - I caught the little horror nibbling on some carpet the other day!)