Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tralala!

Rejoice, for an9ie is back on the Internets!

I have a cartful of stories and a truckload of photographs. And if I get off my slothful behind for long enough, I might even post some.

I also came back to a pleasant surprise. This weekend is going to be a long one, because Monday is Australia Day! Woohoo!

My family is away for a couple of weeks (I had a joyful reunion of about six hours with them before I took them to the airport). They will be celebrating Chinese New Year in our country of origin.

I wish I could be there, I need a holiday to recover from my holiday.

On the plus side, I can eat whatever I want (I'm thinking of pancakes and bacon for dinner tonight), without my mother looking at me through narrowed eyes and going, "Are you really going to eat that?"

On the minus side, on Wednesday night I slept with the light on. Because the boogeyman and an axe murderer were rustling plastic bags outside my bedroom window.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*waves*
Welcome back! And (sorry) lol at the boogeyman comment :)
Hopefully we will catch up next weekend at Jizzy's birthday.
<3 Kathry

Anonymous said...

Welcome back - your blogs have been missed! Jaymez

Genevieve said...

Yay for long weekends! :D

BOO for evil creatures bothering you in the night. Last night I swear there was something rustling outside my bedroom door x_x

an9ie said...

Man, last night, I woke up in a daze and thought I saw something dark swirling above my head. Aaiee! I thought. Tis a ghost! After turning the bedside lamp on and off a few times I realised it was ... some fluff on my eyelashes. Gah.