Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grey's Anatomy, Season 5, Episode 13 - Stairway to Heaven

This post will be of no interest to anyone but myself, and any Grey's Anatomy fans.

Note: spoilers abound, so turn away now unless you're up to date with Grey's.

So I've just seen Season 5, episode 13, "Stairway to Heaven" and William Dunn's (Eric Stoltz) death scene made me bawl like a lady filled with too many lady hormones.

I don't think I've cried this much since Denny died.

Oh no, wait, there was HotKyle/Bomb Squad Leader's death too. I bawled like a seal during that one.

Anyway, in this episode Stoltz was playing a serial killer. An evil, mind-game-playing serial killer.

And he still made me cry! Damn that man. He is such a good actor.

(Small bit of trivia: he was going to play Marty McFly in Back to the Future but was let go because it was felt that he was too intense for the part.)

Anyway, whenever I see Eric Stoltz on-screen I fall into TV crush-land all over again.

Psst, Eric Stoltz, just say the word, and I will leave MFC in a flash. He has often said he would do the same thing for Gillian Anderson, so that makes it OK. Lots of crush-love, an9ie.

0 comments: