Wednesday, December 24, 2008

If I don't see you before the New Year

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year's Eve!

Thank you all for your warm, funny comments this past year.

I wish we had a bit more time, and a teleporter so we could carry on our conversations in person, over cake and pie (except for that strange dude who asked me where all the werewolves hang out, and could I fix him up with their addresses. Sorry, buddy. Not you.)

I don't know if I'll get time to blog while I'm overseas, but I've bought a little paper notebook that I hope to jot interesting things in. Perhaps, if everyone wishes for world peace and claps their hands at the same time on Christmas Day, an angel will get its wings, and an9ie will get her blogging act together.

Then you might even get to read some of my travel notes (although with my handwriting, if I don't transcribe what I've written within two days, it's gone, baby). There might even be some accompanying pictures!

xo Angie

P.S. I'll be home at the end of January.

3 comments:

Juliness said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I wish you safe and enjoyable travels.

Genevieve said...

have fun! i'm still really jealous about your trip. maybe you could just photo- blog? i'll live vicariously through you :D

Chubby Zebra said...

Happy Chinese New Year!!