Friday, November 28, 2008

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade RickRoll



There's nothing I love more than seeing old legends become new ones.

Rick Astley was a huge part of my early teens. I had his first album on cassette and listened to it over and over and over again. He was so cute with his red hair and freckles, like a little English Archie come to life, and then he would open his mouth and knock you over with that big, big voice.

Definitely one of my favourite Stock Aitken & Waterman products :)

Sources: I first saw this on Wil Wheaton's blog, and he got it from MartiMcKenna on Twitter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That explains a lot! You poor girl tortured when so young and impressionable. So brainwashed you can't tell bad lipsynching to irritating songs. Jaymez

an9ie said...

Oooh, lies, all lies! Rick and I are meant to be together -- you will never destroy our love!

:-p

Genevieve said...

LOL i actually have no idea who he is. it is always shocking though when someone's voice doesn't match their face ;)

Judith said...

I completely understand about Rick, I have a weakness for redheads too...I'll pretty much watch anything Eric Stolz is in...swoon!