Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Some an9ie news

Now, although my posts here in Blogger are somewhat sporadic, those of you who need a regular an9ie fix will be pleased to know that I am going to work very hard at posting regularly to my Community Newspaper Group (CNG) blog, imaginatively titled, "Angie's Blog".

I shall hereby state, IN WRITING (so that I can't back out), that I will be posting to the CNG blog weekly, and new posts will appear on Wednesday (the writing will take place late on Tuesdays) um, weekly. And by the way, I consider 2am on Wednesday morning to still be Tuesday.

I recently posted R-E-S-P-E-C-T to my CNG blog, and Our Little Secret is fresh-hot from the oven, so please have a read (if you haven't already).

Life has been hectic, and hilly (i.e., full of ups and downs, yes, yes, of course you knew what that meant).

I have had a setback to something that showed a lot of promise (sorry to be so vague and hush-hush), which was very aggravating, but after a satisfying tantrum and drawing rude pictures of chimpanzees scratching themselves and dogs sniffing their behinds, I have recovered with even more vigour and direction than before.

My rejection even inspired a t-shirt that I hope to sell on RedBubble soon. (Not now, it's not finished, but soon.)

I am finalising one of my correspondence courses, and will set a date for the exam in late July. I have also revived my newspaper journalism course, and got a mention in their monthly newsletter as one of their success stories. I might also start taking violin lessons if the teacher can get enough people together for a group.

And I'm working full-time.

Sigh, must start buying Lotto. MFC is not going to come into a large inheritance any time soon, damn him.

Oh, and I have been playing unhealthy amounts of this little game, where little eyeballs on legs worship me, fight large monsters in my name, and let me have the power of life and death over them.

It is incredibly addictive and doesn't do me any favours in real life, but someone has to be their god.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you are back! Jaymez X