Friday, July 18, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog

I suppose this is what you call one of those viral thingies on the Internet. You know, someone posts something on the Internet and then becomes popular through word of mouth (or word of blog/website etc.)

Luckily I am only two steps behind everyone else this time.

Joss Whedon and his production company, responsible for my beloved Buffy (the Vampire Slayer, of course) and who casts all my crushes (Nathan Fillion! Adam Baldwin! Sean Maher! Alan Tudyk!), has made a musical with Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie!) as a conflicted supervillain and Nathan Fillion as Captain Hammer.

It is very well made, and should give hope to small budget film makers. Heck, I'm watching it and feeling inspired to make MY OWN musical. I think I'll call it Water Retention, or Why My Pants Always Feel Too Tight and It's Not Because of Middle-Age Spread, Shut Up.

The final part of the series airs on July 19th. It will removed on July 20th and afterwards you will be able to download it for a small fee. A DVD is in the works too.

The curtains are rising. So sit back and enjoy: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.


And once you're done, there's also an amusing comic to go with it. 

1 Comment:

Genevieve said...

oh i saw something about that a bit ago. i was like DOOGIE! then forgot about it. thanks for the link! :D