Friday, January 11, 2008

Holla holla holla!

Evening all (if it is, indeed, evening where you are),

I know I've been absent for a while. Lots of stuff going on: a distance learning course I'm throwing myself into, new paths that may mean I have to move my writing to a more mature (oh no!) and responsible (gasp!) level. Which means cutting down on the rants and the goss, even though they are, like, the very most fun part.

So this blog may be a quiet for a little while longer until I decide what to do with it. I may still keep it for chronicling personal stuff, and I may even change it to a private blog that people have to log in to, so that the show can go on.

In the meantime, I have been doing some stuff on my other site, so please drop by if you'd like to say hello.

3 comments:

Genevieve said...

glad to see you post again! i hope you do so again soon! :)

Anonymous said...

hooray an9ie!

I like some of your latest redbubble work, especially "mothers in common".

Good to see you back as well!

<3 RaZeR

Juliness said...

I was wondering (dare I say hoping) that you were focused on your amazing art and other writings in your absence from here.

Do whatever you need to do in the big, wide world, bearing in mind of course, that we will miss you here. :-)