Sunday, October 07, 2007

Thank you so much, Daz Studio

an9ie: Sweetie! Sweetie! You must come and see! I've made a present for you.

MFC: (Wearily) Do I have to?

an9ie:
Yeah! You know how I've met all these cool people on RedBubble, and some of them make really awesome 3D art scenes? Well, this lovely lady called Rose Moxon told me that I could go and download Daz Studio* for free and make my own! It's like posing your Barbie dolls and dressing them up, and changing their faces, and making 3D pictures of them, and you must come and see, because I've used it to make a lovely surprise for you!

MFC:
(With apprehension - and so he should, my friends, so he should) A lovely ... surprise?

an9ie:
Yes, made with love. Just for you. Come see!


an9ie:
AHAHAAHAHAHAA!

As you can see, it is a powerful tool that has no business being in my hands. I fully intend to use it for the forces of evil and mayhem.

* When you install Daz Studio, they ask you to please tell at least two other people about the software and its free goodness-happy-fun-times), so I am.

3 comments:

juliness said...

Wow! That's very cool...hopefully MFC appreciated all your hard work.

Genevieve said...

haha that is awesome. i feel like she's laughing at him. it's always fun to laugh at boyfriends. :D

an9ie said...

It was very cool, juliness, but I think he just rolled his eyes :) He was quite impressed when I showed him how you could change the facial expressions though.

She sure is, gen! Heehee, now my immaturity shall know no limits!