Monday, June 11, 2007

Time, eh?

I got to MFC's house last Friday night to find that Mr "I'm so awesome that I only need 5 hours of sleep per night" had crashed at 7pm, and all efforts to wake him AND keep him awake (i.e. jumping up and down on the bed, bouncing his carcass up and down*) were failing.

So I went and played the Futurama game on the XBox for 3 hours.

At about midnight, I got ready for bed and went back to Snooze Central. Someone roused himself sufficiently to say:

MFC: Could you bring me my toothbrush, please?
an9ie: Is there anything else you'd like, master? Perhaps you would like me to undress you? (This was not asked in a suggestive manner, you dirty, dirty people.)
MFC: TIME will undress me, woman.
an9ie: That filthy whore!


* This may sound erotic to you, except we were both wearing tracksuits pants and fleecy tops, so the overall effect was that of one woolly whale doing a belly flop onto another.

4 comments:

Juliness said...

I don't even have anything to say, I just wanted you to know this made me belly laugh.

I needed that.

ジェネヴィーヴ said...

Haha too cute. ^^

Blandwagon said...

* This may sound erotic to you, except we were both wearing tracksuits pants and fleecy tops, so the overall effect was that of one woolly whale doing a belly flop onto another.

Are you kidding? That makes it even more erotic!

an9ie said...

Juliness - Always glad to see you, my dear! And I love that I made you laugh ^_^

Hiya Gen! *waves*

Blandwagon - you are going to make some bogan woman very happy, one day ...

Funnily enough, the posts that give ME the most laughs never get commented on, but I have always been strange that way ... :)