Saturday, June 30, 2007

SQUEEE! My first sale (or two)!

Note: This entry is actually copied from my journal on RedBubble. Yes, I know, ANOTHER blog/journal to post on. Because I have so much time on my hands :p But don't worry, anything of interest that I write on RedBubble, I'll just post here as well. Saves me writing two posts (hee! Angie is lazy) but also allows you to see what I'm doing over there in the art community.

Well, since I already have a personal blog that Iooks like the ravings of a madwoman, I thought it would be nice to have a work journal here on RedBubble that showed my cool, calm professional side.

Look at me, it would say, I am here to deliver work calmly and sedately and always be punctual, with the efficiency and the meeting deadlines and the documents in triplicate.

But no, I cannot do it. Because today someone purchased 10 cards and another someone (perhaps the same person?) purchased a print of “Camouflage” (seen below), and I must dance with abandon and squeal like a little girl paying her first visit to the county fair.

Thank you for making my day. And thank you, RedBubble.

3 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Congratulations, how thrilling!

girlanddog said...

Hurray! It is a GREAT design, and I can't wait to see your new work.

an9ie said...

Thank you Bronwyn - if you are looking for a great art community and a place to sell your images, then RedBubble is the place to go!

Girl - thank you so much. The support I've received from all the wonderful people who visit this blog has been incredible. I'm uploading new images as fast as I can. It's amazing how full my days (and nights) are now.