Thursday, June 28, 2007

A brief interlude

Just to provide some light relief from all the illustration stuff ...

Angie arrives at MFC's house, just in time for dinner. Dang, you'd almost think I planned it this way!

MFC: (Gleeful) Guess what Mum's making you for dinner? It's your favourite!
an9ie: (Mind goes terrifyingly blank, the only thing I can think of is "sweet and sour fish", but it is unlikely to be in MFC's Mum's repertoire) I don't know?
MFC: Guess!
an9ie: Um ...
(Oh crap, he's getting impatient. Say the first thing you can think of!) Marshmallows?*
MFC: What?
an9ie: Bacon?
MFC: Almost.
an9ie: Marshmallows wrapped in bacon?

She made pork chops. I think I was close. They were dee-licious!

The rest of the evening was spent watching Eurotrip, which is HILARIOUS and has a great cameo by Matt Damon.

SCOTTY DON'T KNOW! (This will only make sense if you've seen the movie.)

* I've been going through a bit of a marshmallow phase, but a lot of the ones in the supermarket are too soft or too sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell Scotty...






Coz Scotty doesn't know!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehe.

Moo and I still recite that line - and we watched the movies years ago (or whenever it came out) :)

Kathry

an9ie said...

Hey!

Scotty doesn't know
That Fiona and me
Do it in my van every Sunday

She tells him she's in church
But she doesn't go
Still, she's on her knees, and

Scotty doesn't know
Scotty doesn't know
So don't tell Scotty

Scotty doesn't know
Scotty doesn't know
So don't tell Scotty!

Fiona says she's out shopping
But she's under me
And I'm not stopping
'Cause Scotty doesn't know

Scotty doesn't know
Scotty doesn't know
So don't tell Scotty

Scotty doesn't know
Don't tell Scotty!

I can't believe he's so trusting
While I'm right behind you thrusting

Fiona's got him on the phone
And she's trying not to moan
It's a three way call
And he knows nothing
Nothing!

The parking lot, why not?
It's so cool when you're on top
His front lawn, in the snow
Life is so hard, 'cause
Scotty doesn't know
Scotty doesn't know