Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Not symmetrical

Dammit, for some reason have woken up with one wonky eye like Paris.

The network card on my laptop has decided to die, which is awesome. I shall take it to the shop ASAP and hope I get it back soon. Meanwhile I may have to depend on the kindness of others for e-mail and blogging.

Was contemplating changing the F-words in the last post to only have dashes, i.e., "F---", but perhaps not. I may wake up the next day with the Angie from the last post standing over me with a large shovel.

2 comments:

ジェネヴィーヴ said...

Haha don't worry about posting the F- word! It's your blog, post what you want.

I hope your wonky eye goes away. I've noticed that I get one whenever I'm drunk so in all pictures of me when I'm drinking, I have 1 eye closed. Lovely.

an9ie said...

I know, I know, but I still cringe when I write it. I don't know why, I don't have a problem with other people using it on their blogs or saying it!

Wonky eye cleared in a couple of hours, but it certainly doesn't help your ego to wake up to one first thing in the morning :p