Thursday, March 01, 2007

Proof

Sometimes I can be a selfish pain in the a$$, as witnessed by this conversation.

MFC: (Taking off glasses and rubbing eyes) Oh, my eyes really hurt. I can't wait to get laser surgery.

an9ie:
Nooooooooo! If you get your eyes fixed, then I'll be the only one in the relationship with bad vision*, and you'll leave me for someone with perfect eyesight**. BOOHOOHOO!!!

(Pause. MFC rolls eyes. an9ie contemplates alternative existence.)

an9ie:
Mind you, I suppose I'd be free to stalk Nathan Fillion if that happened . . .

MFC:
So, basically, if you had an accident and lost a leg, you would want me to cut off my own leg to keep you company.

an9ie:
Yes.

* I'm in a higher risk group with the surgery, and I'd rather have imperfect but healthy eyesight than risk going blind, thank you very much.
** Yes, I know it sounds ridiculous, but you haven't been to an9ieworld, have you? Rational People: 0.3, Crazies: 2,000,079.

4 comments:

ジェネヴィーヴ said...

I just Googled Nathan Fillion. He's cute and he was on some episodes of Buffy.
Sweet deal.


MFC: So, basically, if you had an accident and lost a leg, you would want me to cut off my own leg to keep you company.

an9ie: Yes.

I think you're being perfectly reasonable, to be honest.

an9ie said...

His Myspace page is pretty good as well. Love the photo!

http://www.myspace.com/nathanfillion

"Reasonable" is open to interpretation, on an9ieworld!

elisamaza said...

Nathan Fillion is *so* my celebrity boyfriend right now, and his MySpace blog is quite funny. It's smart-funny, which makes him even sexier :)

an9ie said...

Mmm...smart-funny space pirates ;)