Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Have I mentioned

. . . how much I love getting comments?

People like dex, juliness, RaZeR, tfp, Genevieve, blandy, and many others who leave comments regularly - I love you guys. And I'm not even slurring drunkenly when I say it.

I was going to say something about how comments made me feel, but really about how nice comments make all bloggers feel good. Stuff about baskets of puppies followed by wreaths woven from kittens and sunshine. But that might have come across as too freaky.

In my strange way, I just want to say: You. Guys. Are. Just. Awesome.

Thank you so much!

3 comments:

ジェネヴィーヴ said...

Haha getting comments are the best ever. They really are. :)

Btw, I posted a picture of my cat for you haha. :)

tfp said...

Awwwwww, shucks! :-P
But yes, I agree, comments are so good like that. I really appreciate your comments at my site too. *sniff* Hee hee.

Juliness said...

You make it so much fun to visit that it's hard NOT to comment.

Right back at ya too.