Monday, November 13, 2006

We're off to see the wizard!

I arrived at MFC's place on Friday night to find that the doggies had been shaved!

Ahahahahahah! Snort! When I recovered from my fit of laughing (from the safe side of the gate), I just had to take some photos.

Lookee! Don't you think they look like lions? It's just like being on safari.

Whatchoo lookin' at, beyatch?

It's not just the angle, their heads really do look a little large for their bodies at the moment.

Unfortunately it was a little cold that day, the weather's been kind of up and down, and it seems that when the elements find out that it's shaving day, they decide that it'll be more fun to lower the mercury levels in the thermometer.

Surely this amount of ridicule comes with some sort of food compensation...

I'm still chortling as I write this post. Heeheehee!

2 comments:

RaZeR said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

both doggies are looking very well behaved posing for those photos!

- RaZeR

an9ie said...

RaZ - that's cause they thought the camera was something edible :) Ah, cupboard love...