Sunday, November 26, 2006

Housewarming BBQ

The only things you need to know about our Housewarming BBQ yesterday.

It was a fine day.


But we managed to find some shade. (BTW, those aren't my legs, and they're not MFC's either :)


And a puffy dog! Heeheehee! Here, Puff! Here, Puff!

We had lots of food, but sometimes when it's hot...

...all you want is a tall cool drink.

We had sausages (cooked on the free gas barbecues on the foreshore) in buns, a garden salad, apparently the Best Potato Salad Ever, with little bacon bits and capers, it was nice, but I thought the title was a little grandiose, and a grated carrot with coriander salad, but I didn't take photos of them because I took too many shots of the puffy dog and I was all camera-ed out. But I didn't get any good ones because he never kept still!


However, I DID manage to take a stealthy upskirt photo of MFC for you. No need to thank me, guys.

Dessert! My favourite meal!

Kim's Coconut Slice. It's even more delicious than it looks.


And some chocolate shortbread!

Update: I just realised that the title "Housewarming BBQ" is a bit of a misnomer, since we do not, of course, live on the foreshore (however much we would like to, and anyway, they lock the public toilets at night). We just started our party on the foreshore, and then when it got dark everyone came back to our place for more drinking, talking, Trivial Pursuit (we really should have played the quick version from the start), and Pictionary, at which kathry is a champion!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm, good food, good weather, and good company... What more could you ask for? It was a great day - thanks guys :)