Sunday, August 20, 2006

Rats



Birthday: 20th August 2006
Method: MS Paint on WACOM INTUOS3 9x12 TABLET
Comment: Yes, the first piece I've done with my new tablet. You know, the pressure to do something enormous and cool and detailed on a piece of equipment like that - enormous. So I say "Pooh to you, pressure!" and chose to draw some cute rats instead. Don't worry, I'm sure bigger and better stuff will come soon. Considering I was watching Nelly Furtado's "Maneater" video on MTV at the same time I think it's OK :)

3 comments:

dex mission said...

wow, im so jealous...
im still working on a graphire 4x5.
maybe someday...sigh.

i love the rats. they look like theyre jamming :)

an9ie said...

It's OK dex, I still have to work really hard to get up to where you are! I'm just fortunate to have a lovely fella :)

Anonymous said...

Love it. Keep them coming. It's inspiring to see pictures that reflect emotions.

<3 RaZeR