Thursday, August 17, 2006

NEW WACOM TABLET

My fella gave me my birthday present last night. The only wrapping paper he had left was Christmas wrap so he wrapped it up in a doona/duvet/eiderdown cover instead *an9ie rolls eyes*. I was forbidden from entering his room during the enrobing process.

After a very long wait, I was finally allowed in and saw a huge wadded up rectangular object.

"Surprise!" he said, "It's a puppy!"

I unfolded layer upon layer of cotton material, and finally unveiled...

A Wacom Intuos 3! 9x12! With an enormous, gigantic, humongous* A4 active drawing area! EEEEEEEEE!!!

"It's so big!" I exclaimed, as I sat on his bed reading the back of the box.

"Could you say that a little louder please?" he said, "I want everyone outside to hear."

After I swatted him, I proceeded to admire my new toy (bl**dy expensive toy, that!) It comes with three pen nibs, and a copy of Corel Painter Essentials that I can't wait to try out. Ooh, hurry up, Friday! I want to know what the next Illustration Friday theme is!

*I'd been using a 4x5 before so forgive my excitement :)

0 comments: