Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Music choices

Funny what you find lifts you up when you're in a dark mood. I tried to listen to Within Temptation but this made it worse, Apoptygma Berzerk wasn't helping either way, and then I tried Ben Lee, and his happy gentle folky stuff is finally helping. Funny, isn't it?

I've found myself swinging from one extreme to the other emotionally these past two days, my little sketches have been very cathartic. I can't bring myself to call them art as I feel this would be pretentious. I apologise for the ugly ones, but I felt that they had to be made, and I also felt that I had to put them all out there, not just the pretty nice stuff.

Forgive me for assaulting your eyeballs?

P.S. It's OK, for my own health I've decided to be less negative and nasty. Yesterday I mysteriously broke out in hives, and then last night I dreamt I was engaged to Tom Cruise. The horror! The horror!

0 comments: