Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Yi Mao or Rick Lee?



Little Bro also got himself a rabbit on the weekend. Apparently it escaped twice in the garden and he and Mum had to go chasing after it. They built it a cage with some chicken wire and it squeezed through it, so they had to get wire with smaller gaps and rebuild the cage.

When I arrived they were having a dispute about the name. He wants to call it Rick Lee, and Mum wants to call it Yi Mao, after Chang Yi Mao (who is someone well-known but for the life of me I can't remember why.) Her rationale is that the bunny isn't going to come when called because Rick Lee is a wishy-washy name.

I have no opinions on the matter either way, but I think I'm going to call it Rick Mao.



21st July 2006 - I asked Mum about the Zhang Yi Mao thing, and apparently he's the guy who directed "Raise the Red Lantern". Man, what a thoroughly depressing film that was. Anyway, mystery solved.

0 comments: