Monday, July 17, 2006

Frugality: Bugger... oops, I mean, oh bother...

I started a blog at http://frugallady.blogspot.com in June 2006, but wasn't dedicated enough to post to it regularly. I've decided to absorb the posts from this into my current blog instead, and send frugallady out into Blogger world to be recycled.


Well, I usually go a little crazy around the month of my birthday so don't expect any frugal news here! A leather jacket, a trip down South with a girlhood chum... not to mention the water rates are due soon!

But I reckon that's what living frugally is about - cutting back on the things you don't really need, like takeaway lunches and parking next to work, so you can enjoy more important things; a fun lunch with the girls on Friday, a road-trip adventure with your best friend, a good quality item of clothing that will make you look fabulous and last years and years... as long as you spend within your means and still have a little to put aside :)

0 comments: