Monday, July 10, 2006

30 things to do in my 30th year

Update (one year later): I think I only did two of these, and one was a year late :p

Inspired by Keri Smith's story in Wish Jar Tales, I have started compiling a list of things to do in my 30th year. I may not finish doing everything on the list. I may wish to do things on the list early (better hurry, less than a month till my birthday!) But at least I'll be doing and not just wishing. And also, I like making lists. I think they're fun.

So here is the start of my list:

30 things to do in my 30th year

1. Tell the people I love that I love them.
2. Buy a piece of art that I love.
3. Do all the Carmen Electra exercise videos.
4. Finish writing about the trip to Japan in February this year and put together an online journal with the photos from the trip (not taken by me. Oh, how I wish I had had a digital camera then!)
5. Build a portfolio of my work.
6. Grow, harvest, and eat my own vegetables.
7. Make a Malay honeycomb cake.

...to be continued!

0 comments: