Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Alias

How I love this show. Just suspend scientific fact, common sense and principles of logic and enjoy the ride!

Things I've learnt from watching Alias:
- Don't want to piss off Sydney Bristow. I also want her toned triceps. Whenever I go to the gym I try to visualise them and work towards them. I try not to look in the mirror because I know I'll see a female Eric Weiss instead.
- You definitely don't want to piss off Jack Bristow.
- And the last thing you want to do is piss off Arvin Sloane.
- Vaughn is so very pretty. His range of facial expressions is rather limited but he's so ornamental that it doesn't matter.
- Milo Rambaldi annoys me. I'll bet he was teased at school.

2 comments:

RaZeR said...

you forgot to add that chicks that can look like a different girl every day are awesome! :D

but that's probably cause I have a Y chromosome :P

an9ie said...

Ah yes, good ol' Razer, I can always count on you for the XY POV :) I do like her wig collection though. I think I might put some bikini screenshots of Jennifer Garner up to look at when I feel like that second piece of cake...