Friday, April 29, 2005

Darth Vader's blog

Damon said to me today, "I've found a blog that's even better than yours!" And though it pains me, I have to agree (for the time being). Although Darth needs to run his blog through a spell-checker first, for goodness sakes! Obviously grammar is not one of the requisite skills for managing a Death Star. 

Hehe. Make sure you start reading from the first one (April 9th). Some of the comments people have left are more amusing than the actual blog. I particularly like the mugu* letter.

Mind you, he does have a lot more material to play with than I do. There's only so much you can milk out of living in the Perth 'burbs. Obviously I need to be saving up for a mortgage on a giant space fortress of death. And some henchmen! Gotta have the henchmen. But not bumbling ones that keep letting the good guys get away. Good henchmen!

"Would you like the prisoners delivered alive, milady?"
"Nah, just decapitate them."

Maybe the bumbling ones come cheap. I mean, they are expendable, after all.

And I'll have a pet panther with a spiky collar. And a big throne.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

On a completely unrelated note, a hilarious e-mail went round to only the ladies yesterday. You know how some guys (horrible, horrible ones who are obviously destined for lifetimes of loneliness, rejection and beer guts) say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" There's now a companion saying amongst some women that substitutes "pig" and "a little sausage" in the pertinent places. Teeheehee.

*See urbandictionary.com if you don't know what a mugu is.

0 comments: