Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Boys, run away

It occurred to me today that I know a lot of nice guys who just don't know about the scary chicks that are out there.

Of course, there are a lot of lovely, normal females out there too. I work with many of them (and they're taken. Sorry.)

Anyway, here are some warning signs I've picked up on. If you meet people like this, set off at a brisk trot towards the hills. I mean it. Run, Forrest, RUN!

1. She really enjoys and laughs at the gory violent bits in movies.
2. She's still married to a street busker with a wooden monkey puppet.
2a. She's married. (Well, DUH.)
3. She's on meds for mental conditions (yes, plural) that she doesn't want to talk about.
4. She wears pantaloons.
5. She goes down to Freo whenever the sailors come to town.
6. She admires your fantasy knife collection.
7. She collects figurines of her totem animal.

I knew a girl who filled three of the above criteria at the same time, by the way. This list is by no means complete. I'll add some more when I think of them.

3 comments:

RaZeR said...

1. She really enjoys and laughs at the gory violent bits in movies.

6. She admires your fantasy knife collection.

Hey, I'd find her more attractive if she filled those two criteria :)

Then again, my interests in girls personalities tend to steer away from the standard template.

Who knows, they could be pretending to admire my knife collection :(

psychacid said...

1,3,6...

an9ie said...

By all means, feel free to add your own :)